CINNAMON GINGER NICE CREAM
One of my favorite go to's for breakfast or a small snack. This nice cream is everything you already love about Ice Cream, except it's light, cruelty free, & easy on the stomach.
Serves 1 (or 2 if you are enjoying this as a snack)
- 4-6 ripe frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated OR 1/2 tsp dried ground ginger
- splash of unsweetened almond milk (or a plant milk of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the blender or food processor as you go
- Scoop into a bowl & enjoy!
- Optional: top with half of a ripe unfrozen banana, whole flax seeds and cinnamon
- Optional: if you want a more solid nice cream, place finished product in the freezer for 1-2 hours before digging in!