PAPAYA BANANA BOAT
Frozen vanilla Nice Cream in a ripe, juicy papaya that resembles a Banana Split! A miraculous combination of tropical fruits that make an excellent breakfast, desert, or snack (let's be honest, you could eat this for any meal)!
I used a few different things to top off my banana boat. You can use what I did, or create your own topping variation with any other fruits, nuts, or seeds you prefer!
- 1 medium-large papaya
- 3-4 large ripe, frozen bananas
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe unfrozen banana, sliced
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 small watermelon, sliced & quartered
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1/4 tsp chia seeds
- small handful of walnuts
- small handful of shredded coconut
- Chop up your frozen bananas into small pieces. Add the vanilla & a splash of water & blend until smooth. Scoop mixture into a container & place in the freezer for at least an hour
- Slice your papaya down the middle & remove the seeds. Scoop your vanilla Nice Cream into the center of the papaya.
- Add your chopped mango & banana slices. Place your pieces of watermelon on either side of the papaya
- Add the remaining ingredients. Add whatever else you prefer!
- Enjoy before the Nice Cream melts away!